Burried like/eating burritos

8:23 PM

Hola!! Okay so today was pretty boring because of school I have to admit, but I did get one of my teachers to look at my college essay and work on my art for class which I was excited about, even though I'll have a cumulative math test tomorrow :( I should be studying for that and memorizing my speech for my elective class but instead I'm writing this for you all hehe. Today I wore my Urban Outfitteres cropped sweater, my high waisted American Eagle jeans, and my Topshop cutout boots

Sorry for the mess, i keep meaning to clean up. Here are some details from today...
Midi rings from Forever 21 and Topshop, nail polish is Vantiy Fairest from Essie :)
A different view of my boots and my backpack, I just like this photo idk guys. Anyway after school and before work I had enough time to thoroughly enjoy some Chipotle, something I haven't had in months. I dont understand those people who can have it like once a week that is a huge burrito I wasn't hungry until 8 and I ate it at 3! For me thats a long wait for food. 


My beautiful burrito...it can almost bring tears to your eyes, and a one-way ticket to food baby city lol. I drew this tattoo idea on my wrist during first block this morning and I want to know what you guys think of it! If i were to get something like that, I'd  probably blow it up, give it more detail and put it on my shoulder blade or my side like by my hips. I hope you all have a good night's sleep and hope that I work on my speech, goodnight!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe