What's In My Bag: Festival Edition

11:03 AM

So this weekend I will be going to Governor's Ball on Randall's Island, and I cannot wait! This is going to be my first music festival, so I figured I'd show you all what I decided to pack.





Most of this stuff is self explanatory and the essentials, since I don't know what other extras I could need. I wanted to have a small bag because I know I don't want to have to lug around a backpack the whole weekend; so I picked out this small Coach bag that I've had for years. In it I'm putting some cash, my ID and my debit card, an portable charger for my phone, my sunglasses (which are Versace if anyone is wondering, and they're prescription too since I don't wear contacts :/ ). I also packed some gum, hand sanitizer and tinted lip balm because who's going to want to deal with lipstick when you're sweating it off anyway, this one is Maybelline Baby Lips in the color Coral Crave, a lighter, scrunchie/hair ties, and some sunscreen since we're all trying to prevent Melanoma. That's pretty much all I'm bringing with me each day, if you have any tips or suggestions please let me know! Caio! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe