birthday haul and ootd

3:58 PM

Hey everyone! Sorry about the little break I've had recently, I've been applying to college and trying to keep my head above water...plus I had nothing interesting to blog about. But now I do!! Recently it was my birthday :))) and I got a lot of goodies, plus a lot more on the way and about to be purchased soon, so maybe there will be a part two to this post.


I got a huge new portfolio for my work (which will take me about 10 years to fill), these boots, Impress nails, X vs Y, Happy Daze box from Lush and NYLON magazine. I also got an itunes gift card from my brother and a pre-paid gift card, so I've ordered some white high-top converse, It by Alex Chung, and a crystal pendant necklace. Plus my friends got me a really cute travel mug, a new wallet, and I'm going to do some serious damage with the money I got from my family too...plus I ordered a iphone 6!!! I'm so excited, my entire family upgraded that day so it was a good day for all of us, not just me.

As I gift to my self I bought the newest issue of NYLON magazine (I should probably subscribe instead to save money but oh well), and the Happy Daze box from Lush, and to save time you can check out what was in the box here

I finally got X vs Y, which is about the difference between generations X and Y, it looks super interesting I'm ready to start it this weekend, once I finish my Dorian Gray homework for English class :/
So while yes, I do have money to properly get my nails done, I figured I might as well attempt to save some money by trying these! imPress nails, which have impressed me so far (see what I did there :)). I got the short length which is still a bit longer than I would like but I have pretty short nail beds, I got this nude color which makes me feel very Kylie Jenner...plus it was the least sparkly option out of all of them. So far they have lasted me one full day and a few games of gym badminton, so I'll see how they last and get back to you guys!

Just so you can see how I styled my new boots today :) today's ootd includes: scarf-old gift, flannel-brother's, jeans- american eagle, boots- topshop (also I have a necklace from brandy melville which you unfortunately can't see). I'll try to report back to you guys soon but I can't make any guarantees at this point, but I'll do my best, ciao!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe