What's In My Bag-School Edition

3:04 PM

I have (unfortunately) already started school again and figured since most of you have too, why not share what's in my school bag! My backpack is from Topshop, its the Krazy Kaleidoscope Print Backpack which you can find here. It also has little gems on the front flap which I didn't realize when I picked it out. The boots in the background are from Madden Girl (side note: who else is super excited for the Iggy Azalea x Steve Madden collab coming out soon?? I can't wait to see what they look like!)

 So logic says that since its a school bag there would be school supplies in there right? Correct!! I have my planner that says "Love Many Things-Vincent Van Gogh" from Barnes & Noble, my Accel Notebook and my Teen Vogue x Staples folder.
 I also have my pencil case that carries basically everything I need. Its from the old Marc Jacobs x Target collection a few years back I think, so you probably can't get it anymore, sorry! It was originally a clutch though that I found more useful as a pencil case so you can do that a clutch of any size if you want.
 Clearly I need to have a few other essentials in my bag, like my sunglasses (Anthropologie), some hand sanitizer (the Island Nectar scent from Bath and Body Works, i love those 5/$5 deals!), a compact mirror (mine is from Henri Bendel, thanks mom), some chapstick and mints and gum.
 I also have a few beauty products to help me freshen up throughout the day. I have my Stila Stay All Day waterproof liquid eyeliner to fix up my wings, the Clinique High Impact mascara, the Honey by Marc Jacobs rollerball, a NARS lipgloss in the shade Turkish Delight, a Clinique Chubby Stick in 06 Woppin' Watermelon, and a MAC lipstick in Creme Cup.
I do have the other things like my wallet, keys, and phone but figured you would all know to put those in your bag. I hope everyone is having a good start for those who are in school and I will see you soon, bye!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe