Studying and Cafes

7:45 PM

Hello peeps! So I've been back to school for a week now and getting back into the swing of things is definitely difficult. I just had my first test today and trying to remember how to study was frustrating. The first day of school I wore my new Urban Outfitters tunic (with a tank top and shorts underneath) and my Madden Girl boots with a Marc Jacobs watch and Urban Outfitters bracelet, also with Forever 21 rings (I had planned to wear heels that day but tbh I didn't feel like falling down stairs).

 For the second day I kinda risked passing out due to over heating by wearing jeans haha :) jeans from Topshop, top from Zara, sandals from Urban Outfitters, scarf from Forever 21 and hat from Topshop.
 On the weekend two friends and I decided to go out for brunch. I seriously love brunch it makes me feel so Upper East Side for whatever reason. Plus you can have either breakfast or lunch like who wouldn't want french toast at 2 pm??? I ended up getting the cafe's basic panini which was tomato, mozzarella and pesto, pairing it with an iced raspberry latte to try and mix things up but I won't be doing that again I didn't like it at all. I did go back there today and get a pumpkin spice latte which was so much better but if you don't like sweeter coffee it wouldn't have been for you.
 (My friend had already eaten her cheesecake by the time it came out lol sorry!) I am so excited that I get to start my fall FIT Saturday courses again!!! Last year I took sewing and this year I'm taking trend forecasting which I was going to take last year but thankfully my mom let me do again (she's probably just using me as an excuse to go into NYC since we haven't gone in so long aha) Do you guys think this would be a good first day outfit? It feels like starting school all over again but a couple weeks later, the pants are from Urban Outfitters and the sweater is from Zara.
Well that's it for this post I hope that everyone who is back in school is doing well and staying afloat; I will see you all soon! Bye! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe