My Dorm Room

9:52 AM

Hey everybody! So today I thought I'd write about what my dorm room looks like and how I decorated it and made it feel like home. My dorm room came with a bed, desk, and dresser, as well as a microwave and refrigerator.  I've decorated my walls with posters from friends, pictures, magazine pages, as well as my work.

I got to the room  before my roommate did, so I took the window bed and got the window sill to decorate as well. The window sill holds all of my makeup and skin/nail care, a baby picture of me and a few books that I decided to bring with me. Shelf next to my dresser, lamp, and makeup container are all from Target, the frame is from Forever 21 and the candle from Bath and Body Works.


The room also came with a bulletin board, where I hung a mirror, calendar and some magazine pictures as well as my and other artists work. I also have a sheet of paper where I keep track of how many classes I have missed so I know not to go overboard :)

On my bed I have a pillow and throw that I brought from home and got at Pier 1 Imports, two pillows  from Etsy (pillow covers from Etsy and pillow inside from Amazon), and my sheet/comforter set that I ordered through my school. Under my bed I keep my luggage and under-bed storage that I got from Target, which holds my towels and other bits and bobs. Also on the window sill I have a fake plant from Target and my Infinity speaker.

My desk I keep fairly neat; it holds my jewelry on a little dish and the ceramic hand, a small tea cup that says "So Fancy", colored pencils, a magazine holder (all of those from Urban Outfitters), two little succulents, my planner (Moleskine), an old alarm clock from Borders (RIP Borders, I still miss you), and my HP Printer.
Thats all for now everyone and thank you for reading! Ciao!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe